Click the link below to download the 2017 SIRA Championship Rules
2018 SIRA Rulebook (Updated 2/5/18)
2018 Rulebook Changes Summary (Updated 2/5/18)
A general list of our classes, for more information on individual classes please refer to our rule book.
As noted in the rule book, classes of comparable speed are subject to be combined if there is a low kart count for one or both classes.
- Junior 1(Sportsman) (Ages 7-12) (4 Hole Can=240)
- Kid Kart (Ages 5-8)
- Junior 2(Supercan) (Ages 12-15) (305lbs)
- Comet Kart Yamaha Senior Can (Ages 15+) (350lbs)
- Briggs LO206 (Ages 15+) (375lbs)
- 4 Cycle Masters (Ages 35+) (See specific engine packages for weight info Section XI, Article G, Rule 9)
- 4 Cycle Senior (Ages 15+)(206, Clone, Flathead) (See specific engine packages for weight info Section XI, Article G, Rule 10)
- TB Kart Indy 80cc Shifter (Ages 15+) (With Front Brakes=370lbs, without=360lbs)
- TB Kart Indy 80 cc Masters/Heavy class (Ages 15+)(See rulebook Page 32 Section XI, H, 9 for weight info)
- GP Kart USA 125cc Shifter (Ages 15+)(See rulebook Page 33 Section XI, I, 6,b)(Class to include TAG on the tail of field)