Click the link below to download the 2017 SIRA Championship Rules
2017 SIRA Rulebook (Updated 5/3/17)
A general list of our classes, for more information on individual classes please refer to our rule book.
As noted in the rule book, classes of comparable speed are subject to be combined if there is a low kart count for one or both classes.
- Junior 1(Sportsman) (Ages 7-12) (3 Hole can= 230lbs) (4 Hole Can=240)
- Kid Kart (Ages 5-8)
- Winning Synthetics Junior 2(Supercan) (Ages 12-15) (305lbs)
- Comet Kart Yamaha Senior Can (Ages 15+) (350lbs)
- Flathead (Ages 15+) (360lbs)
- Briggs LO206 (Ages 15+) (375lbs)
- Indy Powder Coating 4 Cycle Masters (Ages 35+) (See specific engine packages for weight info Section XI, Article G, Rule 9)
- 4 Cycle Senior (Ages 15+)(206, Clone, Flathead) (See specific engine packages for weight info Section XI, Article G, Rule 10)
- TB Kart Indy 80cc Shifter (Ages 15+) (With Front Brakes=370lbs, without=360lbs)
- GP Kart USA 125cc Shifter (Ages 15+)(See 2017 Rules package)