Due to the inclimate weather that is currently being predicted for this weekend’s Ceraland Grand Prix we have made the decision to post-pone this race until 9-15/16 at the request of Ceraland Park, local safety officials and local organizers. They are expecting to receive heavy rain all weekend with flooding inside the park. We apologize for any problems this causes our racers. Please understand there are times when we have to take actions that are not popular and this is one of them.

 

Online registration will open back up and run till wed at midnight for those that now wish to enter for the new date. If you are already registered you need to do nothing but if for some reason you cant make new date we will give a refund in this case.

 

Bruce Budreau

President of SIRA Karting