2018 Ceraland Grand Prix Post-Poned

2018 Ceraland Grand Prix Post-Poned

Due to the inclimate weather that is currently being predicted for this weekend’s Ceraland Grand Prix we have made the decision to post-pone this race until 9-15/16 at the request of Ceraland Park, local safety officials and local organizers. They are expecting...