2019 Rules Meeting Changes
The following changes were voted on by our members at the rules meeting with changes to take effect in the 2020 season. More details to follow in the 2020 rule book revision to be posted this winter.
- Rule changes requests for the 2020 rules meeting will need to be submitted to an officer 2 weeks prior to the meeting using the rule change request form provided at the end of the rule book.
- Junior 1
- Added 206 Cadet as a trial class, non points class to run behind the current Junior 1 class. – Rule book to be updated soon
- Junior 2
- Added Junior VLR/KA100 as a trial class, non points to run behind the current Junior 2 class. – Rule book to be updated soon
- All 4 Cycle Classes
- Briggs rules to apply, barring clutch, where in, any commercially available shoe style clutch to be allowed. – Rule book to be updated soon
- Will now be called 206 CIK and will follow the CIK style rules package. – Rule book to be updated soon
- 80cc Shifter
- Will run as a probationary class for 2020 and will be reviewed for removal if kart count does not justify class for 2021.
- Allow a HONDA 144 kit to run with the 125/175 class with a minimum weight of 405 pounds. – Rule book to be updated soon
- Run the 125 shifter as a probationary class. Average Kart count of 3 per event and
7.5 average kart count per year.
- 2020 Season to have scoring monitored to determine if qualifying is feasible vs pill draw using current scoring system.
In addition, the following officers and directors were either elected or re-elected
- President – Bruce Budreau
- Vice President – John Thompson
- Treasurer – Shannon Huffman
- Secretary – Jerry Schneider
- Tony Wieske
- Dustin Bultman
- Jay Burgess
- Jason Burgess
- Sarah Huffman
- Jeff Yeich